Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Art&Deco By Natasha (Natasha Borggaard)’s Website.
Art&Deco By Natasha is located at: www.ArtDecoByNatasha.com
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Art&Deco By Natasha (Natasha Borggaard)’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Spain. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Art&Deco By Natasha (Natasha Borggaard) and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Art&Deco By Natasha (Natasha Borggaard). All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.artdecobynatasha.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.artdecobynatasha.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.artdecobynatasha.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.artdecobynatasha.com
Redistribute content from Art&Deco By Natasha (Natasha Borggaard) (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Art&Deco By Natasha (Natasha Borggaard) does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Art&Deco By Natasha (Natasha Borggaard), its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Art&Deco By Natasha (Natasha Borggaard)shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Art&Deco By Natasha (Natasha Borggaard)reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Art&Deco By Natasha (Natasha Borggaard) a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link:
(a) is not in any way misleading;
(b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
(c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that:
(a) the link would not reflect unfavourably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Art&Deco By Natasha (Natasha Borggaard)’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
All copyrights and reproduction rights are retained by Natasha Borggaard. All artwork may not be reproduced by any process or medium without the express written permission of Natasha Borggaard.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Gift Card Terms & Conditions
Art&Deco By Natasha reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our Art&Deco By Natasha gift cards at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your gift card constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and we therefore recommend you read them carefully. Art&Deco By Natasha gift cards remain the property of Art&Deco By Natasha who maintains the right to cancel the card in situations where it is deemed necessary to do so.
The value of your Art&Deco By Natasha gift card can be redeemed online at www.ArtDecoByNatasha.com and directly from the link in the email. The gift card balance cannot be exchanged for cash or be refunded.
The maximum amount that an individual Art&Deco By Natasha gift card can hold is unlimited.
Your Art&Deco By Natasha gift card is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of delivery, after which any remaining balance will be removed and the card will become invalid and no longer available for use.
Lost/ Stolen/ Damaged
In cases where your Art&Deco By Natasha gift card code is lost or stolen, and used by someone else Art&Deco By Natasha is unable to replace or reimburse the used amount. Art&Deco By Natasha cannot be held responsible for the any balance lost on a Art&Deco By Natasha gift card as a result of theft or fraud. All Art&Deco By Natasha gift cards have a unique code which is required for online purchases. Art&Deco By Natasha cannot be held responsible for any unauthorised use where the gift card code have become known to another party
Crediting and Art&Deco By Natasha gift card
Should you return product(s) purchased using a Art&Deco By Natasha gift card for an exchange of a lesser value, any refund amount due will be credited by a new gift card, a new Card will be issued to you with the refund amount applied.
If a partial refund is made for any purchase using a Art&Deco By Natasha gift card and another method of payment, then any refund amount owing will be credited to the Art&Deco By Natasha gift card in the first instance.
If the total to be refunded is more than originally paid by Art&Deco By Natasha gift card, then any remaining refund balance will be refunded to the other method of payment used (debit/credit card or cash).
All products are made to you – after your order is is checked in with us.
Return & Refund Policy
Returning Damaged / Defective Items In cases of damage or defect, the return process can be expedited by providing us a digital pictures or videos of the damage or defect (along with a clear description of the problem) through email email@example.com
If the damage / defect cannot be verified via email contact, the product may be required to be returned to the Factory for inspection before a determination can be made as to the state of the product.
Return shipping cost Art&Deco By Natasha will cover return shipping cost or refund only in cases when items have arrived in damaged condition or are confirmed by Art&Deco By Natasha Customer Service Teams to be defective.
Otherwise, no abnormalities in our quality under the service will not provide return.
Please contact us for the best solution – we always want happy costumers.
Contact custom service by email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any inquires or questions.